THEME: Words of Power
Please consider purchasing and reading an issue of NILVX to best familiarize yourself with the type of work that interests us.
- Previously unpublished original work
- Simultaneous submissions accepted. If the work is accepted for publication elsewhere, please withdraw your submission.
- File Type: .doc, .docx, or .pdf
- Fonts: Times New Roman, Arial, or Calibri
- First Page: Name, Email, Social Media Links
- 1 Piece (1000-5000 Words)
- Word Count
- Layout: Double-Spaced, 1” Margins
- Provide appropriate credit if referencing source material.
- Non-Fiction Guidelines
- Identify tradition (or influences/inspiration) and purpose of practice
- Recommended Implements/Supplies
- Altar Arrangement (if applicable)
- Specific Timing (if applicable)
- Detailed instructions for performance. Exclude preparatory practices (i.e. circle casting, LBRP, zeroing, etc.).